Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Putting Tags On Your Books...

This is very important for your books. When you set up your books this is a part of it. But unfortunately this is a hard part, well it is for me. How do you tag your book where it’s not lost in the crowd? Well here is some ways I figure this out: 1: Sit down and write down every key word you can think of that goes with your book. 2: Go on Amazon and search each key word. See how many are listed there. 3: Pick the top key words that aren’t bogged down by thousands of selections already. 4: Sometimes the oddest keyword is the best choice, but make it a logical keyword. 5: Hint: Romance is bogged down, make sure you put more detailed descriptive keywords. As I always tell you, these are just suggestions. I don’t guarantee these will work for you, but they did for me. As always, good writing and May God Bless You…

No comments:

Post a Comment