Monday, December 30, 2013

Last Monday of 2013!

It's weird to say that. I've been thinking back to 2013 and it's been a great year. There's been good and bad throughout the year, but for the most part it's been great. It was the first full year of being a published author. How are you spending the last two days of 2013? As for me I'm working today, but taking tommorow off. I'm trying to finish one of my books before midnight tommorow, but maybe not. It's funny how you plan on time to write during holidays and then life steps in and you don't get it done. What are your plans for New Year's? We spend it at our Church. We have the best time eating finger foods and singing. Then we bring in the New Year at the altar. It's a great way to thank Him for the past year and for the new year to come. Of course I have games and prizes for the kids. They even get to wear their pjs which helps parents just put them to bed when they get home. Hopefully everyone has set their writing goals for 2014. As always, good writing and May God Bless You...

No comments:

Post a Comment