Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Eve Before Christmas Eve

Well it's been another rainy day here in Georgia, but now the temperature is dropping and it's feeling more like Christmas. As I sit here by my Christmas tree with a crackling fire I'm thankful for so many things. First off I'm glad to be almost rid of the cold I've been figting for over a week, hence the long stint without a blog. Now I have a pulled muscle from coughing, sneezing and all that comes with a cold. Oh well, could be worse :) Second I'm excited because tommorow is Christmas Eve and if you've followed my blog for the last two years you know I love Christmas. I get to be with family and friends being all Merry and happy. Third I'm working on several manuscripts getting them polished up for a after New Year's release. My writing has been an inspiration and a big stress reliever. I've gained so many new friends and fans through this blog and my writing. I'm excited about what 2014 holds for my writing. At the bottom of this post I will be giving you a sneak peak at the cover for one of my newest works that's coming out after New Year's. Christmas spirit is filling my heart and soul. I almost want to write another Christmas romance but alas it's a little late for that. Maybe it'll keep until next year. I'm ready to celebrate the Savior's birth on Wednesday. It's a wonderful time of year to do something nice for someone else. Make sure you tell everyone you love them and give them a hug. Give a little Christmas spirit everywhere you go. As always, good writing and May God Bless You... Here's a sneak peak at the cover for Finding The Right Time. It's a time travel romance and I'm really excited about this one. Take a look at this awesome cover that my cover designer created. We spent several hours on this one and I think it's our best yet. Image

No comments:

Post a Comment