Thursday, December 26, 2013

Good Morning After...

Well, all's said and done on this Christmas season. The gifts are opened and the food consumed (Sighing heavily)... As I walked into my den this morning I groaned. I was met with the mess that I ignored last night. It looks like Rudolph and all his reindeer trampled through my den and did the two step. I quietly poured a cup of coffee and waded through the empty gift bags, wadded up wrapping paper, Christmas balls and sat down. Sighing I took a long sip of coffee and clicked the heating pad on for my back. It's over. The hustle and bustle of Christmas is behind us. Now for the clean up and return lines. Yeah, did I mention I didn't read my sons new wireless controller for his game system. I bought the wrong one. I'm not game savvy ok... Now's time to get things in order and get back to work on my manuscripts. Especially since I have one with a deadline of January and two February. YIKES!!! So much for resting til New Year's. HEHEHEHEHEHE... What's your plans for the next couple of days? Are you writing, cleaning, or a combo of both? I'll be doing both as I ponder the new year. I wonder what the new year will hold for my writing career. I have some plans for submitting a couple of manuscripts to Avon. We'll see how that goes. Last week I was surprised by a wonderfully sweet card from a reader who received one of the giveaways in December. She was very appreciative and said she couldn't wait for the rest of the Saga to come out. Of course I'm talking about the giveaway of "Victoria". The next book will be coming out in the Spring, so keep an eye out for updates. I do hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas. As always, good writing and May God Bless You...

No comments:

Post a Comment