Tuesday, December 10, 2013

45 Years Of Blessings...

Many people try to ignore birthdays. For me I'm so blessed with each year I'm given. The fact that I got up this morning is a blessing in itself. I have so much to be thankful for. This morning I woke to my wonderful husband and son wishing me a Happy Birthday. Then when I opened my computer my email was blowing up with Birthday wishes from family, friends and fans. It's amazing the support I've received from my family, friends and my adoring fans. The Birthday wishes have been coming in from all over and it's such a blessing. My writing has been a blessing and to be able to publish my long, hard work. It's been a dream of mine since I was a teenager and guess what, I'm a published author. This blessing has gained me so many new friends and I've met some great authors that I've been reading for years. It's been such an awesome time. So many don't realize their blessings. They leave them in a closet somewhere and refuse to acknowledge them. Blessings are meant to be acknowledged, appreciated and thankful for. But most of all they are meant to be passed on to others. It's like the Christmas Spirit should be kept in your heart 365 days a year. Celebrate life daily and be glad for every minute in our short lives. That's why all my books are .99 through Christmas. I want to give something back to my readers. Have a wonderful day and know I'm passing on my blessings and well wishes for you all. As always, good writing and May God Bless You...

No comments:

Post a Comment