Thursday, November 21, 2013

I'm back, did you miss me?

Well, I've been with internet since Monday afternoon. It came back up yesterday long enough for me to pay bills and bloop there it went. It's just come back up this afternoon so I'm quickly doing a post before it goes again. Hopefully it won't because I have a Christmas book to get published. Hope everyone has been doing well this week. I can say this that I was able to really knuckle down and finish my Christmas book and now to the edits for a 2nd run through. I'm so excited about this one. I can't wait to share it with all my faithful readers. As for writing I've been piddling with a couple of other stories as usual. Also working on my Valentines book which is the sequel to The WInner Is Love which was last years CHristmas Romance. I've had several people asking when it was coming out and now I can tell you that it should be out in January or early, early February, just in time for Valentines Day. If you get a chance run over to Avonromance.com and check out the many Christmas romances they have to offer. I think you'll be well satisfied. I will do a longer post tomorrow, that is if my internet is behaving. As always, good writing and May God Bless you...

No comments:

Post a Comment