Thursday, November 14, 2013

Amazon Associate - Yep I'm on board now.

I've looked into the Amazon Associate program for a while, but hadn't decided to jump until this week.Well, I'm now an Amazon Associate member and have a Amazon Store. I like having the actual buy links to my books. Of course, since I'm not the most computer literate person, I've been unable to attach the buy links to my WordPress Website, but I do have them on my Blogger website over at http://stephaniehurt-author.blogspot.com/. I know I'll figure this out for my WP website, but after a couple of hours of reading help pages and trying everything, I had to step back. As for thee program itself, it's fairly easy to set up. If I can do it, then most everyone can do it. So if you get a chance click over to my new Amazon Store and let me know what you think. http://astore.amazon.com/stehuraut-20. Now I'm just going to sit here by the crackling fire and sip my coffee as I finish my Christmas book. I'm so excited about this one. Can't wait to give you a little snippet, but that will have to wait until tomorrow. As always, good writing and May God Bless You...

No comments:

Post a Comment