Thursday, November 28, 2013

Giving Many Thanks

As I sit here typing this post I'm thankful for my family, friends, and adoring fans that have made my writing dreams a reality. I'm greatful for the warm fire crackling, the cinnamon rolls on my plate and the delicious coffee in my cup. The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade is coming on and I sit here waiting as if I were a child for all the floats and then the big guy himself Santa. I've had so much to be thankful for this year. I've been honored to be included three times in magazines, my sales have been steady thanks to my faithful fans, I've been for the most part healthy, I made it through my son's football season without losing my mind, and most of all thankful for my wonderful family and friends. I've been blessed with an adoring husband, wonderful son and even though they're not my blood children, two wonderful stepchildren and a step grandson. This year our family was graced with the addition of a son in law and his adorable daughter. It's been an awesome year so far. As for my writing it's been a stellar year. I've published several books and expanded my distribution channels. I've been included in the Southern Writer's Magazine and Fleet Life in the UK. My blog has seen many new followers from all over the world. I've cherished each and every new friend. It's amazing the friendships you gain through blogs, books, and social media. As for the rest of my family, I have a loving mother, motherinlaw, brother, sisterinlaws and brotherinlaws. I'm a lucky woman to have the awesome family I have. We love one another without pretense and are there for each other through thick and thin. I have a wonderful Church family and my faith has been multiplied this year with every step of life. I wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving today and when you sit down with your family be thankful for the food God has blessed you with and the family gracing your table. It's through Him all of it is possible. As always, great writing and May God Bless You...

No comments:

Post a Comment