Monday, February 10, 2014

Looking back at old posts...

I've been blogging for almost two years. It's been such a wild ride. This weekend I was going back through some of my more popular posts. This is one from my CreateSpace blog. If you didn't know this I have several blogs going. What can I say, I like to multi-task... First things First. You write the romance novel. Posted by SHurt on Aug 6, 2012 1:41:24 PM Well, I have been writing stories for as long as I can remember. The storylines came easily to me. That was the easy part. The hard part was putting it on paper. I could always see the story from start to finish, but it was the in between that got complicated. I decided to go old school. I sat down one day and made an outline of the story in my head. The outline ended up having 18 sections. SO, that was my story in a condensed version. I took the outline to the computer and started. I used each section of the outline to fill in my story. I would expand the section until it filled a chapter, sometimes two. Before I knew it, two months later, I had a completed manuscript. I looked at the manuscript in awe. I had finally done it. I had completed a whole story from beginning to end. Now what! ON my next blog I will continue the story. Get to writing. It can be very stress relieving. As always, good writing and May God Bless You...

No comments:

Post a Comment