Wednesday, February 5, 2014

How do you keep the Romance?

Today is the 20th Anniversary of my marriage to my hubby. It's hard to believe that we've been together for 20 years. That's a lot of water under the bridge. So, how do you keep the romance going for 20 years? Well let me give you some tips. By the way I use these in my writing as well :) 1: Never, ever go to bed mad. Not only does this cause you to have a sleepless night, but you don't get the problem resolved. 2: Always make time for your spouse. Even with a teenager in the house we find time for just us. That's a big priority. 3: Any time we part either to go to work, or to bed we always say "I Love You". Those are 3 very important words in a marriage. Without them you've got a serious problem. 4: Never shout at one another, well, not in anger. One day we'll have to shout for the other one to hear, but that's hopefully way down the road. 5: If you have a disagreement, which everybody does from time to time, just step back and take a breath. That always helps to get a little of the tension away. Then calmy discuss it and work it out. I know that was only 5, but I can't give away all my secrets. I've been lucky to have a good, hard working, handsome, caring, husband and father to our son. It's been a blast that's for sure. So, go give your hubby or signicant other a big kiss and tell them how you feel. As always, good writing and May God Bless You...

No comments:

Post a Comment