Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Character Interview...

Today I'm interviewing the main character from "Finding The Right Time". She's a journalist go getter that has a problem. I'll be talking with her about the issues and how she plans to work through them. SH: Good morning Lily! LS: Good morning. SH: Let's get right to the problem at hand. The dreams you've had since childhood still haunt you. Have you had any luck finding out why those dreams are important? LS: Actually, now that I've moved to Savannah the dreams have come to a head. The house in my dream is the house I'm renting now. Also, the man I'm renting from looks a lot like the man in my dream. SH: That's interesting. I heard you speak of time travel. How does that come into play? LS: Well, that put me in a tailspin. I've been drawn to the cemetery on the land. When I went to the cemetery, something strange came over me. I was transported to 1865 and to the man in my dreams. Rafe is a good man and he loves me. SH: But aren't you in love with Anthony, his great great grandson? LS: (She smiles) Well, that's part of the problem. It's as though they are the same man, but I know that can't be. I'm having a difficult time with this problem. It's hard when you love two men with all your heart. SH: That is definitely a problem. Do they know that you love them both? LS: I've made Anthony aware of it, but Rafe refuses to talk about it. How can I be in love with two men from different times? SH: That's quite a quandry that you're in. What's your plan? LS: I'm not sure at this point. I love Rafe dearly and also I love Anthony. They're both wonderful men. I'm drawn to Rafe by unknown forces and that keeps me going back. I pray that I make a decision really soon. SH: Well, let's hope the decision you make helps and you can make peace with it. LS: Thanks. I do hope the same thing. SH: Thanks for meeting with me today. LS: Thanks for writing me into your novel. I do hope all of your readers enjoy reading about what I do next. It could be a surprise and a pleasant ending or maybe not :) I do hope you enjoyed this little interview. The story of Lily's time travel romance is a many faceted thing. It's a wonderful love story that brings things that are important to us to the forefront. It's on preorder now on Smashwords. Check it out. As always, good writing and May God Bless You...

No comments:

Post a Comment