Monday, April 14, 2014

Monday, Monday, Monday

As I sit here sipping my 2nd cup of coffee trying to get my eyes to stay open, I notice the clouds moving in. Yep, we're expecting rain here in the south today. I had a busy but wonderful weekend. Saturday was the Easter Egg hunt at our Church. That was really fun, but lots of work. It was worth it. Then yesterday was my hubby's birthday. Also after Church several members (including my family) got the sanctuary ready for Easter and the Spring season. Considering our Church is three stories, yep I got my exercise. No need to work out today. For all my American friends tomorrow is the last day of non extension tax season. That means I'll be slammed with tax work today and tomorrow, but I'm taking the last three days of this week off. I plan to get some writing in that has been put to the wayside for the last couple of weeks. This is a reminder to all my writer friends. Make sure that you claimed your royalties and the expenses that you had. Don't forget all those advertising sites, production fees, programs purchased to help with your writing, computers and printers, website fees, dues and subscription fees for all those sites you joined, and the many more expenses we writers incur in a year. If you received a 1099 for your royalties, don't ignore them because the IRS won't. Hope everyone has a blessed Monday and don't forget to smile today, it's your day so make it over the moon! As always, good writing and May God Bless You...

No comments:

Post a Comment